Aluminium sliding patio doors have been popular for many years. The new Crown 98 patio door still benefits from strong slimline frames which allow light to flood in while customers can enjoy the best possible view.
The doors surpass the requirements of Building regulations part L 2010. A multi point locking system is fitted as standard and the stainless steel track and wheels provide for easy operation.
Doors can be supplied up to a maximum width of 6353 mm and maximum height of 2500 mm while a wide range of RAL paint finishes are available for both inside and outside.
• 2, 3 or 4 panel configuration
• Range of colours
• Easy glide action
• High security locking system with a built in anti lift mechanism
• Internal sliding panels for added security
• Toughened safety glass
• Virtually maintenance free
• Low E Glass, Argon gas filling
• Warm edge spacer