Our aim is to provide our customers with the highest quality materials and workmanship, with a professional service and competitive pricing ensuring total value at a fair and realistic price.
• A Rated Windows as standard – thermally efficient
• 35 year Window lifespan – recyclable up to 10 times
• RCM – Recycled Composite Material – 100 % recycled
• 5 Chamber Profile – minimise energy use
• High Security Locking as standard – on all products
• Vast Product Range – styles, products & prices for all
Our Beliefs – We are committed and passionate about sustainable and thermally efficient products, making sure we source high specification, quality products with ‘Green Credentials’ & ‘Proven Performance‘ at the right price to you…
• Saving you money on your heating bills
• Cutting our carbon footprint
• High use of Recycled products
• Designed for Safety and strength
At Linwood we don’t employ hard sell tactics and we control each stage of the project, we offer our customers the complete in-house service as standard…
We also strive hard to make sure we stay ahead of product innovation in the industry so we can bring our customers the latest proven technology that will provide value, style and choice.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
To contact us please:
- Call us on: 0151 336 5995
- Write to us at: Linwood Windows, Gordale Garden Centre, Chester High Road, Burton, Cheshire, CH648TF
- Email us at: email@example.com
We aim to respond within 2 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031.